Thursday, June 27, 2013

Proof

Proof....lika a surgeon....or surgeon....yeh.....surgeon...starr....a dollar....a car...a moment....a crisp bitch......a salad.....more bitznezz....Kanye West.....another hitlist.....crime boss....a salad tossed.....Lil Kim....a fly off hand ass write....that's a writ....you terd....oh no not another faltered word....oops look again.......there goes my brain......writing rap right hand feeling insane....(music included) (Cypress Hill motherfucker), (B-Reel, Mellow Man Ace, yeh I wrote that...."How I Could Just Kill A Man.......hey that wasn't my tat....yeh.....on my arm.......tootin and flutin and tryin to find some charm.....yeh man look at me......try write fast.....man hand go last.....california city. fuck rap. surgeon. cutting ur own head fuckin sucks.....flippin ducks.....working crew....he motherfucker..... can you move? yeah duck stupid, bitch, yeh, you flew....look, look, away, look again (POW!) Wish can you see? look Dexter Morgan's tools following me.... douche bag snitch....."Hey Dude Can I Have $20 dollar, year I need for my car gotta pick up this stupid bitch named {"STARR"} :) "Blind me bitch, stupid Fitch, Stupid Critch, ur a crotch, I'm a looker...not a watch and certainly not for hey motherfucker wanna lick my asp....yeh dude, man I left some shit (weed)....if I don't cut you up wanna lick it, surgeon bitch, yeh testify, my shit stink, don't yeh I fry, I stick right in your ribs... little p l l won't you wanna live? Stick out sore and find some tongs....look here dude here's my bong, yeh dude made from ..... "Why did you eat Brian's goop.... "Hey man dude I did not know guys weight you asp........ from the U F C... yeh, you, Hose B, Donor, had you yet, add up Braded, that mean's three (3), tucked up short, "dude", why is your dig so small? Surgeon. Leave me alone. Didn't I beat your asp with my phone..... get the fack away from ............ :> Proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment