Sunday, June 23, 2013

Chiller

Chiller………. What is chiller ??? A thriller. A dillard. A dollar. A abbreviated collared. A test kit. A casket. The mill by which I found the old head gasket. From a car. What is chiller ??? A mock muck man fake skinner cereal killer. Paulie bleeker on her way to four favorite dinner… Theater. On tour. Ever heard of zombieland my fremms. So now I guess I should move on to page 2, truly turn this sucker and write out zombieland rules and rot nots… Zombieland rule # 1 zombies stink and are ugly and live near you. Zombieland rule # 2 zombies have already tried to bite you before they were even a zombie, so obviously you Can see how they became a zombie, by trying to bite you. Chiller. I hate writing zombieland rules, I am starr. Reader of serial killer. Seeker of a deal. Thoughtful of others. Feed of a tweed, spot for a free meal. Perhaps a big mac straight off the grill. A double daily double given daily double hamburger steal. Chiller. Ever hear of a internet relationship ??? A licorice whip. A rolled on log. A good eaten snickerse… And another one because I am craving one, and feel like a … Hogg. Maybe a ride. Like a r v home, ready to go… I sure like to live on the outside inside, on the road… Sometimes, or always, smoking weed, forever I fry. Like french. L ike macdonalds, a Monday monkey wrench. Has anyone ever heard of trench mouth ??? Like smash… That shrek song, like the series, still going but the band past. The ride fast, The flight a blast. Hell, a franchise, posers, a punch, How many people try to disturb my lunch ??? Talk about me and my food. Looking at me ugly all turning to wood. Like a twig they blow. Black skin a red glow, shit burns… Oh… Did you not know ??? 5 : 40 pm… Oh gee really, I guess I counted fifth… Like a whiskey, a bottle, Please, oh please, can we not start … Zombieland tomorrow… Chiller. Rots and roach coach …… Paulie tweeker on the morrow… Formerly starr… Am I running in a car ??? I like my eggs poached. Sometimes. People are not made from a couch. Okay… zombieland rule # 3 Zombie master cannon ben ed herman be deceiving. s. c. g. january 1, 2013, 5 45 pm and I am on my rag. How far did ursula’s tits’ sag ??? Did you gag ??? I did. Shady. A lady. Okay. Ready. Let’s go. Start. Countdown. Green. Source. Zombieland morrow torch for porch. Or poach. Like a thrown egg. I could break a leg. Someone elses’. Not mine. They don’t break. Knock on wood. I could. Or did. Am done. Should be fun. Go grab your gun. Left we do. My r v motor home that drives and is insured and decked out… Is blue. Survior. Blue survivor. Her name. Your game. Hi woody. Other pricks. Kids. Bitches. Witches. Frogs. Dogs. And the rest of you going… Keep that weed growing. Don’t’ the zombie love to spread their’ beliefs. Or briefs. Like law. Like rap. I attack. Marshall. Shady. Starr, now paulie, for zombieland, like I said before. Chiller. Chiller. I saw “Woody Harrelson”. Si. Ombre.’ Hey, I buy “napoleon bonabarte”. Not working. At least not “disc one”. Just Disc Two. Si. Chiller. I blame him. “woody.” “workforce.” Yeah. Chiller. Lookin for La Brea Boulevard. Target Shopping. Took my bag out. People are sludging apart. Holy caparte. Chiller. Detest Redline Riding. By the way, La Brea Boulevard, State of California. Not Utah. Okay, you “jake”, You too, fakes’. Chuck. Yeah Wagon Zombieland reeks. Chiller. A ollar. Not a dollar. Chuckle. Knuckles. Weed. Chiller. I meant “Napoleon Dynamite”. Chiller.

No comments:

Post a Comment